|Description|| * The original DuPont Teflon based lubricant made specifically for use on bicycles
* Teflon is used to reduce the coefficient of friction and reduce mechanical wear, and is suspended in a solvent carrier
* Penetrates into hard-to-reach areas for maximum protection, such as the internal pins and bushings of a chain
* 'Dry' formula resists attracting dirt and grime
* For use on chains, derailleur's, and shifter and brake pivots
* The synthetic oils used are non-toxic and biodegradable
Shop Opening Times
New extended premises! Over 800 bikes in stock!Mon, 9am - 17.00
Tues, 9am - 17.00
Thurs, 9am - 17.00
Fri, 9am - 17.00
Sat, 9am - 16:30
Free street parking.
All Cycles bought from the shop floor come fully built, serviced, and ready to ride.
Free first service within 2 months of purchase.
Internet orders- delivery and assembly.
With internet orders, most of our adult Cycles are pre-serviced by ourselves before despatch. All that is needed to be done upon receiving the bike by yourself are a few simple procedures. For assembly information on all/other bikes,Click Here
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.