|Options||S 51-55cm Blk/Red - Currently unavailable
M 55-59cm Blk/Red - IN STOCK AT DRAKE'S
L 59-63cm Blk/Red - Currently unavailable
S 51-55cm White/Silver - Currently unavailable
M 55-59cm White/Silver - IN STOCK AT DRAKE'S
L 59-63cm White/Silver - Currently unavailable
S 51-55cm Black/titanium - Currently unavailable
M 55-59cm Black/titanium - Currently unavailable
L 59-63cm Black/titanium - Currently unavailable
|Description|| * Superior technology, and Tour de France-proven performance, and fantastic style are why so many riders choose the Atmos
* A premium helmet to enjoy the speed and thrill of the open road
* Fantastic styling and exposed I.C.R. carbon fibre detailing
* I.C.R. In-Mould Carbon Reinforcement inserts and an advanced internal Roll Cage both add extra reinforcement without excess bulk or weight
* Advanced five piece hardbody moulding
* In-Mould technology fuses the liner with the shell and creates a true exo-skeleton, adding strength and durability to the helmet
* 26 Wind Tunnel design vents and internal cross-rib-channelling draw air through the helmet for excellent cooling whilst riding
* RocLoc 4 fits like a glove allowing lateral and vertical adjustment
* Stunning graphic design makes you look like the professional the Atmos makes you feel
* Approx Weight: 240 grams
* Meets CE EN1078 certification
Shop Opening Times
New extended premises! Over 800 bikes in stock!Mon, 9am - 17.00
Tues, 9am - 17.00
Thurs, 9am - 17.00
Fri, 9am - 17.00
Sat, 9am - 16:30
Free street parking.
All Cycles bought from the shop floor come fully built, serviced, and ready to ride.
Free first service within 2 months of purchase.
Internet orders- delivery and assembly.
With internet orders, most of our adult Cycles are pre-serviced by ourselves before despatch. All that is needed to be done upon receiving the bike by yourself are a few simple procedures. For assembly information on all/other bikes,Click Here
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.